- Dog bites
- Falling Store Merchandise
- Employee -vs- Customer Assaults
- Sexual Assaults
- Nightclub Injuries
- Slip, trip, and fall
- Gun accidents
- Pool accidents
We work hard for our clients to ensure that negligent property owners and dog owners are held accountable for their actions, or the lack thereof. Premises liability cases include, but not limited to falling objects in stores, sexual assaults, slip/trip and falls, nightclub injuries, negligent security, employee assaults and dog bites. All property owners, whether they are a homeowner, store, nightclub, gym, or daycare, they have a duty to keep their property safe for those whom they allow on the property. Here are some ways that those duties are applied:
- Duty to keep customers safe from attacks by employees.
- Duty to keep merchandise from falling off shelves and hitting customers.
- Duty to supervise your children around dangerous instruments.
- Duty to investigate your employees background.
- Duty to supervise your pool.
- Duty to provide security in a nightclub.
- Duty to keep your dog on a leash.
After you or your child has been injured, it is in your best interests to speak immediately with an experienced and aggressive Georgia premises liability lawyer at the Carey & Dobson firm. Our attorneys have years of extensive experience handling premises cases in Georgia. We provide our clients with high-quality legal representation.
We have over 30 years of experience and have recovered millions of dollars for our clients and loved ones. Let Us Help! We want to be your advocates for justice. Call Carey & Dobson now at (404) 635-1112.’